AMMEX Medical Black Nitrile Gloves, Box of 100, 4 mil, Size Small, Latex Free, Powder Free, Textured, Disposable, Non-Sterile, ABNPF42100-BX
Size:Small | Style:100 Gloves
AMMEX Black Nitrile Examination Gloves resist punctures, rips, and tears better than comparable latex or vinyl disposable gloves. At 4 mils thick, they feature excellent fit, feel, and tactile sensitivity. Textured fingertips and a micro-roughened surface enhance grip. Made from nitrile butadiene rubber, the exam-grade gloves deliver comfort rivaling that of latex. Free of natural rubber latex to avoid aggravating allergies. In addition to black, the gloves come in light blue and indigo to assist in color coding conventions. Their extensive medical grade testing means they are suited for public safety, security, and tattoo parlor uses, as well as medical, dental, laboratory, biotech, veterinary, and home healthcare needs. Also popular for countless applications in the home, from food preparation to cleaning to repairs. Ambidextrous, non-sterile, and sold 100 per box, 10 boxes per case, in sizes small through XL.
- AMMEX Medical Black Nitrile Gloves are constructed from 4 mil thick nitrile with fully textured grip, measuring 9. 5 inches from fingertip to glove cuff.
- Medical-grade nitrile gloves offer dexterity and tactile sensitivity for daily tasks including non-sterile medical procedures, lab work and more.
- These black disposable gloves look professional while concealing dirt and grime. They are a great fit for automotive detailing, light household work, food service, and cleaning.
- Latex-free disposable gloves are ideal for those allergic to natural rubber latex. They are available in small, medium, large, extra large and XXL sizes.
- AMMEX is a global distributor of disposable gloves featuring a wide range of latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves in a variety of colors and sizes.