AMMEX X3 Industrial Black Nitrile Gloves, Box of 100, 3 mil, Size XLarge, Latex Free, Powder Free, Textured, Disposable, Non-Sterile, BX348100-BX
Size:Xlarge | Style:Box of 100
BX3 Black Powder Free Nitrile Gloves are fully textured for a sure grip, wet or dry. They combine excellent dexterity with outstanding performance. BX3 Black Powder Free Nitrile Glove are powder free to protect against flaws in paints, finishes and sealants caused by residual glove powder; and latex free to eliminate issues of latex or rubber sensitivity. Great for food processing, light janitorial or manufacturing. BX3 Black Powder Free Nitrile Gloves are sold 100 gloves per box and 10 boxes per case. Made from component materials which comply with FDA regulations for food contact. 21CFR, 170-199.
Disposable and limited-use gloves are used in medical, forensic, scientific, food service and industrial applications. Disposable gloves are commonly made from flexible materials such as latex, nitrile, chloroprene and vinyl. While most disposable gloves are designed for use on either hand, some can be purchased in hand-specific models. They are offered powdered or powder-free; silicone or silicone-free; chlorinated or non-chlorinated; coated or uncoated; with a standard- or extended-length cuff; sterile or non-sterile; and with textured or smooth fingers, fingertips and palms. Chemical resistance means the glove helps protect the hand from certain chemicals and varies by glove material. For information on the chemical resistance of this glove, consult the AMMEX chemical resistance guide.
AMMEX distributes medical and industrial products such as gloves, first aid supplies, face masks and other protective coverings. The company, founded in 1988, is headquartered in Kent, WA.
- AMMEX Industrial Black Nitrile Gloves are constructed from lightweight 3 mil thick nitrile with fully textured grip, measuring 9.5 inches from fingertip to glove cuff.
- Industrial-grade nitrile gloves offer excellent elasticity, puncture resistance, and chemical resistance. Nitrile delivers a comfort level rivaling that of latex.
- Black disposable gloves look professional and conceal dirt and grime. These light purpose gloves are a great fit for automotive detailing, food service and janitorial applications.
- Latex-free disposable gloves are ideal for those allergic to natural rubber - they are available in small, medium, large, extra large and XXL sizes.
- AMMEX is a global distributor of disposable gloves featuring a wide range of latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves in a variety of colors and sizes.